1. The owner of SugarCubes online store is PEEL Przemysław Lisiecki, ul. Storczykowa 4/3 62-052 Komorniki NIP: 7842242150 REGON: 365515158
2. Sells accessories for diabetics.
3. PEEL Company Przemysław Lisiecki ul. Storczykowa 4/3 62-052 Bills NIP: 7842242150 REGON: 365515158 is the sole owner of the graphic designs of the case and the stickers for Freestyle Libre and reserves all material rights to them. Copying, duplication, printing strictly prohibited.
3. Customer service address: ul. Storczykowa 4/3, 62-052 Komorniki, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 601565986
4. The seller declares that the offered accessories are safe - as intended.
5. Accessories (stickers) do not react with equipment, however, the seller is not responsible for the incorrect use of purchased goods and related problems.
6. Payment for purchased goods is possible:
- traditional transfer
- fast online transfer or credit card via Przelewy24.pl
- for download (only Polish territory)
7. Shipping of goods takes place after confirmation of payment, according to the selected delivery option.
8. The seller is not responsible for any damage to the shipment or delivery to the courier or post office.
9. Shipments of ordered goods are made by Poczta Polska and courier service DHL and InPost.
10.In the European Union if something is wrong with order buyer has a statutory right to return purchased original unpacked and unused goods within 14 days of purchase, in accordance with the Act
on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2005, item 827, as amended).
11. Producer warranty for Blucon device is 1 year after receive. Blucon is not a mdecial device. To use blucon you should have bluetooth wih 4.1 version. There could be some phones that doesnt work correctly and if your blucon doesnt work good - firstly check it on the other phone.
12. Complaint and warranty cases could take 14 days for response.
13. Unused products can be returned in 14 days aftere delivery. Cost of returns is covered by buyer. Returns for complaint are possible if there is a problem with device or device is broken. Turns back by customers mistakes will have deducted shipping fee.
I. Used product not in accordance with its proper use, indicated on the product page, is not covered by warranty or warranty.
II. All complaints should be submitted with the proof of purchase of the Product (Order Confirmation or the relevant invoice).
III. Complaints can be submitted by mail or by e-mail to SugarCubes Customer Service -> email@example.com.
IV. Processing time is 14 days from receipt of the application and the goods advertised.
V. SugarCubes is a distributor of Freestyle Libre sensors and is not responsible for their actions. Abbott and Abbott make a complaint about the advertised sensor. The customer submits a complaint to the SugarCubes store.
Complaints are not accepted in the following cases:
- when the child's age <4 years
- place of foundation other than shoulder
- the first and the 14th day of the operation of the sensor when the complaint relates to the glycemic value of the receiver.
12. Information about goods placed on the Shop website is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The information presented is only an invitation to start negotiations (pursuant to Article 71 of the Civil Code.). We reserve the right not to execute the order for important reasons.
13. Placing an order in an online store means accepting the sales rules resulting from the above regulations by the Client and obliges him / her to abide by the rules contained therein.
14. The court competent to handle disputes arising from the Contract of Sale is the court competent in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.